When The Sky Doesn't Welcome The Sun

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

Poems, Literature, Eagle



The night
dark
no light

"Why doesn't the night end?"
the eagle mourns
but he regrets
"I know, I know."
As though he can handle
and doesn't want everything
to know what is happening

He sighs
the eagle
He is on the branch
so high
on the oldest three
and the biggest one

If the night will never end
and the rose he will never forget
will disappear forever

The eagle doesn't move
"I am sure..." with his strong eyes
Look at far beyond the distance

"Thinking?"
I am just laughing
"No."
"I am waiting"

He's smiling
Stretches his strong wings
"Once more step."




_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 02:22

0 comments:

Post a Comment