Greeting Someone You Ever Met Before in Formal Way

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________



To greet someone you have ever met before or friends who has been apart from you and you meet them again. You can use these expressions:

  • How are you?
  • It's lovely to see you again!
  • It's been a long time, hasn't it?
  • How are things with you?
  • Hello, how are you?

The responses:

  • Hello, I’m fine. What about you?
  • Hello, how are you today?
  • Hello, I’m fine. And you?

English Speaking, Spoken English, Learn English, Learning English,

Example in dialogue:

Ridwan : Hi, it's been a long time, hasn't it?
Farhat  : Hi, Mr. Ridwan! How are you?
Ridwan : I am fine. What about you?
Farhat  : I am fine too, thanks. Where have you been?
Ridwan : I was busy with my new business in USA.
Farhat  : Great. What kind of business?
Ridwan : I open my own restaurant there.
Farhat  : You are successful.
Ridwan : Thank you. I lost your phone number. Can I have it?
Farhat  : Sure. 086764567234
Ridwan : Ok, Farhat. I have an appointment. I must go now.
Farhat  : Uh, okay. See you soon.
Ridwan : See you soon.


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 14:40

0 comments:

Post a Comment