One Scene Has Gone Away

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

Poem about life, Poetry, Literature



One series has done
One scene has gone
Million series are waiting for
Million scenes are waiting for

I force myself
I hold my mind
I shake my soul
"Hey, wake up!" that's life still running
"It's not over...!!" it's just little win

The sun smile
the moon cheer
the world hold a party
that it's a happiness

Yes, I say "Thank you"
because it's a must
the mystery behind it
I believe
So I do and always will

There are a lot of scenes
though only a very short event
just a little more than an hour
but, I feel tooooooo much to tell right now

~By Rugyinsun


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 02:52

0 comments:

Post a Comment