English Grammar Practice Through Crosswords Solve 1

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

Let's practice English Grammar through this crosswords solve exercise.

TTS, Croswords, English Puzzle, TEFL, EFL, ESL, TESOL

To fill all the boxes, you must complete the sentences bellow. Your answers are the words of the boxes.

Down
1.  When you ... here, I was eating
5.  If I ... a teacher, I would not do that
7. She did not ..., but he cried
8.  ... was raining yesterday

Across
2. It ... raining last night
3. If I have enough money, I ... buy a new car
4. She will ... here tonight
5. My teacher had me ... the lesson at the blackboard
6. If she ... here, I would not ask you about her
7.  After she had fallen down from the tree, She ...


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 20:29

0 comments:

Post a Comment