Save Your Money Before September Comes

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

Ricko: I don't want to buy anything.
Dicky: Why?
Ricko: I must save my money.
Dicky: What for?
Ricko: In September, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Be Released.
Dicky: What?! Are you serious?! That's awesome.
Ricko: Yeah. You missed the info.

Dicky: But, I don't need to save my money. I will make more money.

Ricko: Me too. I will make more money and save more money.
Dicky: I will buy one for my girl and one for me.
Ricko: Wooooow.... Never forget. Everything is for my honey; my honey is everything.
Dicky: (Laugh) Yeah. I do love her.
Ricko: Listen! Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will have a 5.7-inch Quad HD screen with 1440 x 2560 resolution and 515 ppi pixel density, with 3 GB of RAM.
Dicky: You're a real fan of Samsung Gadget.
Ricko: Yes, I am.

{English conversation}


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 17:30

0 comments:

Post a Comment