The Language of The Condition

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

The language of the condition
I saw the hell fire
surrounded by the flowers
with the beauty of the birds' song
I saw

I came to enjoy
but I found no meaning
nothing
"What is this for?"
I was asking
but no answer

Language, Life Poem 

 The road seems to me
without an end and turning
I am walking on surrounded by the wind

I saw the dust over the air
on the direction of the blowing wind
so wonderful
so beautiful
I was standing and gazing at
and smiling


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 16:11

0 comments:

Post a Comment