The Day Without Meaning

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

It's me

I still remember the day

when a single bird sing a nice song

that day

when the sun came along

I looked the sky

it was still above me

so high

none wants to climb

That's a mountain

green

I know there are big trees

with green leaves

where the birds like to sing

and make the day full of dancing

I saw a small ant on a big stone

it was alone

like having question about the beautiful day

it was soundless

even motionless

I saw all without understanding


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 16:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment