Direct Method Learning Second or Foreign Language

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

Practicing is a good way in learning another language. You don't need to memorize a thousand words and the meaning by spelling it all the time like I did when I was studying Arabic in a school in my village. I learned Arabic and memorized a lot of words and the Madura form. The result is nothing.

However, I have already learned another language. I speak Madura. It's my native language. Because I live in Indonesia and in school we use Indonesian language, so I should use this language. And because my father is from another town which some of hi families speak Javanese, then I should use this language when have a chat with them.

You know, I didn't learn both Indonesian and Javanese like I did in learning Arabic in school, English too. I just use it. I have realized that learning by using is a good way. Then I do it in learning English now.

Have a look at my article that I wrote about a year ago, here:

Psychopaths or sociopaths mean antisocial personality disorder characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. Someone with this character is unable to get along with others. The criteria for this disorder require an ongoing disregard for the rights of others since the age of 15 years. They usually disregard the right of others, such as a failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors, reckless disregard for the safety of themselves or others, repeated acts that can lead to arrest, being impulsive, repeated assaults on others, etc.

They do not have any true emotion. They are quick to get anger, but just as quick to let it go, without holding grudges. It’s just like a running water on a big stone, it never back again and losing away. No true emotion bearing on their attitudes. The emotions are only in them in a moment.

They are easily bored and need change rapidly. Therefore, they usually are not able to have job in long period. They easily forget what have just they did, and never think about the concept of the future. They do not care what will happen in the future. They live for a moment, then leave it without any planning.

Psychopaths are not always a murderer, even they can be our co-worker, dazzling us, and look charming. They are a lover, and we will never know until it is too late. People with this disorder looks charming at any times, but they make the relationship without meaning. They will end it whenever they want. It seems that nothing important for them. Sometimes they look innate, but just to find weakness in people for then to deceit, manipulate, and gain pleasure from that.

They have no conscience and their goal is only self-gratification. And most of us is never realized that we have been a victim of them.

For this, preventation is better in the early stage when you find your child begin to show the symptoms of conduct disorder. There is no form of psychotherapy that works with people with antisocial personality disorder.


What do you think about that article? Could you understand it? I just practice writing.


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 16:38

0 comments:

Post a Comment