My Dream To Raise A Livestock

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

My education background is English pedagogy. I learnt about English and education in a university. However, I finished the study, I think that learning a language is nothing unless I use it. Using it in social. Now I learn everything from books and with many people from over the world, especially everything related to animal and plant.

I read these books now and some websites about animal and plants.

 

http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/rabbits/
http://www.agriculture.com/
etc.

A long ago, when I was studying at Junior high school, about 14 years old, I have 60 rabbits, two ducks, and some chickens.
Now I have one rabbit, a small rabbit. Here is the picture


Less than a year, I hope to have a big animal like this

It's my ex-hamsters


It's difficult to get much grass here, but I plan to make five or more floors of grass. I think it's easy.


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 17:37

0 comments:

Post a Comment