I Come To Pass Not To Stay

Posted by







_____________________________________________________________________________

It's been a long ago I heard these words, and I just heard it again from a great man Less Brown. I hope I am not wrong because I am not a native of English, I do not understand all words.

It's about life.

If you come to stay, it means you want to stay and hope a good life, just stay and doing nothing. Am I making sense?

Is that life, freezing without any move?

When I heard those words, I didn't really understand what does it mean. I thought "pass" means not gaining anything, but I finally understood it. It means keep moving, take it, create it, modify it, always. Keep doing those. Be productive, creative, ever after.


_____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________

The Real Education Updated at: 08:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment